“We have seen a dramatic increase of 14.15% in footfall at our farmers market thanks to LoyalFree…The businesses and customers both love it…it has been more successful than we ever imagined!”
What was the problem?
The existing discount card was well received, with thousands in circulation. But several limitations became apparent. Visitors didn’t know what offers were available and business owners didn’t understand how well the deals were working for them.
How did we solve it?
With the LoyalFree app, locals of Loughborough can now easily find deals and collect loyalty stamps on their phones. Not only this, they can view local events and business reviews. Businesses love having easy to understand digital advertising.
Lez Cope Newman, Chair of Love Loughborough BID said: “We are very excited about the new opportunities this will bring to Loughborough and the development of the businesses who operate here.”
LoyalFree has been proven to increase footfall and spend. This data is clearly communicated to BID managers in detailed monthly reports.
We created code to automate adding businesses and offers to the BID website which has massively minimised office admin. Lisa is thrilled this has saved her a day a week!
Sophie Hainsworth of LoyalFree said: “Our solution is easy to use and requires no technology which makes it accessible to any type of business. We are really excited to work with the BID and to put Loughborough on the map of UK firsts.”
Results after 6 months
The businesses didn’t have to lift a finger and there is no technology involved for them. Every business was added within days of the launch and Loughborough BID has started to see results already, such as:
108 businesses in Loughborough are offering discounts through the LoyalFree app
Profiles have been viewed 51,860 times by 7,234 locals who have claimed discount 6,208 times – A lot of sales!
A footfall increase of 14.15% at the Farmer’s Market due to the introduction of digital loyalty schemes
A 15% footfall increase at the Small Business Saturday event where the app was being promoted
The app has been a great initiative to promote at events in the town such as Christmas Lights Switch on and Fresher’s Fair, giving something back to the loyal residents of the area.
A verysolution that your businesses and locals will love!
– A great source of local press and PR – click to read an amazing press release – click to read about LoyalFree being the first digital loyalty scheme for market traders
– An amazing conversation starter at every event – the locals will love your BID!
– A great service to speak to all your businesses about – the businesses will love your BID!
View our promotional video
Request a demo now
Simply enter your details in the box below and we’ll get in touch to come and meet you
Who Created LoyalFree?
Sophie and Jason, town marketing experts!
- We have a wealth of work experience, as pictured below, across a multitude of sectors
- We are the sole owners of and directors of LoyalFree Ltd
- We have taken no investment, thus have no external influencers and are the only decision makers
- We love meeting enthusiastic managers to discuss improving towns
- We encompass a variety of skills covering the entire spectrum of Digital Marketing and Technology