Join the Incredible LoyalFree Team
Base Salary: £18-23k based on experience
Join an award winning dynamic technology company that is quickly expanding across the UK providing an app for towns and cities.
This Leicester based business is incredibly successful and is currently in partnership with 39 towns & cities. It has also recently introduced a Marketplace to allow businesses to sell online and Augmented Reality trails to give people a fun way of exploring towns and cities.
Due to the high growth experienced, the business is now looking for a well organised individual to join the team. Someone with excellent attention to detail and a particular interest in building long lasting relationships with our clients.
The role will be mainly remote based with flexible working options available. You will also have the opportunity to work with the team if desired, and travel all around the UK visiting and helping towns and cities promote themselves using LoyalFree’s amazing technology.
You Will Be
You will be a self-motivated individual with immaculate attention to detail and an excitement to provide and discuss marketing ideas. You will have an eye for spotting misteaks (get it?), a passion for writing correctly and a personable way of creating great lasting relationships. You will be confident to manage your own time and eager to assist the team.
You will join as the 6th member of an amazing team and report directly to, and assist, the Partnerships Manager.
– Flexible working (work at home and work with the team on Team Days)
– Training and support provided
– A laptop will be provided
– 23 days holiday + bank holidays
– Excellent attention to detail
– Confident using websites and computer programs such as Gmail, Excel, Word etc
– Excellent communication skills on email, phone, video and in person
– An understanding, and passion for, marketing and social media
– Ability to write easy to understand emails and messages
– Passionate, hardworking and determined to succeed both alone and as part of a team
What This Job Involves:
– Scheduling fun social media posts to encourage people to download and use the LoyalFree app and visit the Marketplace
– Online community management
– Creating and publishing blog posts on relevant topics such as: seasonal posts, saving money, promoting towns and fun activities on the UK high streets etc
– Creating and updating beautiful designs (physical marketing materials, social media graphics, website banners etc) using Canva
– Answering partnership queries via email or phone
– Visiting, calling, or doing video calls with partnerships to train them, provide marketing ideas and help them make the most of the LoyalFree services
– Doing visits to businesses and online presentations to explain the benefits of LoyalFree and encourage business participation (asking them to list deals and run competitions etc)
– Contacting businesses via email, calls and social media to obtain exclusive deals to be listed on the LoyalFree app
– Adding and updating exciting deals, events and trails to the app for the public to enjoy
– Adding and updating businesses on the Marketplace
– Adding competitions, with great prizes, to the app
– Overtime promotional events work available if desired
– Communicating work progress through company communication platforms such as Zoom and Slack
Video interviews will be done via phone and/or Zoom.
This will definitely help you get the job!
Check Out Our Promotional Video