Join the LoyalFree Team
Account Manager – Leicestershire
Full Time – 1 Year Fixed Term – With the opportunity to extend
LoyalFree is an extremely dynamic technology company that is quickly expanding across the UK and becoming the household name as the number 1 app for towns and cities. It has seen unprecedented growth over the last 2 years and won multiple national awards as a result of this.
The business operates by forming partnerships with towns and cities. As we expand we are looking for an enthusiastic and over-achieving individual to join the 2 co-founders, who wants to make a real impact in their job. We are looking for someone passionate and driven to succeed, with a particular interest in working directly with the public.
You will be a self motivated individual who is proactive and thinks on their feet. You will have the confidence to make decisions, the tenacity to question processes and the manner to create great lasting relationships. You’ll need the creativity to think up new ideas and the energy to work in a fast paced environment. You may have previously worked as an account manager, in digital marketing or in a PR role.
The role will be Leicestershire based but with up to 70% travel and flexible working options. Occasional weekend days will be required but overtime will be paid. There is an opportunity for large salary increases as the company grows.
Travel will be to our partnership locations such as: Southampton, Scotland, Lake District, Market Harborough, Loughborough and around the UK.
– Base Salary of £20-24k
– Flexible working (work at home options)
– Training, development and career progression given
– 23 days holiday + bank holidays
– Full UK driving license
– Proactive, enthusiastic attitude. Eager to learn and grow
– Initiative to provide new and innovative ideas
– Excellent communication skills with a wide range of stakeholders
– Confident using computer programs such as Excel, Powerpoint etc
– Passionate, hardworking and determined to succeed both alone or as part of a team
– Degree educated ideally in Business or Marketing
– Photoshop experience
– Digital marketing experience (social media, website design)
– Copywriting experience
– Experience organising events
A critical part of the role will be dealing with queries via email, phone and in person. The account management will be split across 3 stakeholder groups and will include tasks such as:
Partnership account management
– Meeting frequently to discuss how well the partnership is going and to inform the marketing strategy
– Generating ideas to engage local businesses and increase usage of the LoyalFree app
– Adding events and information to the LoyalFree app
– Developing relationships with key influencers across our partnership locations
Business account management
– Collecting and adding offers during business visits
– Delivering marketing collateral and basic training to businesses
– Presenting at business networking events
– Creating graphics for businesses social media (using templates)
– Editing and updating business information on the LoyalFree app
– Running competitions. Collecting prizes, liaising with the businesses etc.
App user growth
– Attending events to promote the LoyalFree app
– Engaging in PR activities such as radio interviews and reaching out to local bloggers and influencers
– Evaluating advertising opportunities
Please apply by sending a CV and cover letter to [email protected]. If shortlisted you will be invited to interview.
Interviews will be held in Leicester city centre on Friday 24th August and Thursday 30th August.
In your cover letter please explain why you are attracted to the role and give 3 suggestions of how LoyalFree could increase app users across the UK.
This will definitely help you get the job!
See The LoyalFree App In Action
What Do the Businesses Say?
We have definitely seen a marked increase in sales across the store since being on the LoyalFree app . In addition being able to check analytics is an added bonus , helping us to create an updated target market for our business!
Helen Tyler, Owner
Tylers Department Store & Cafe
The LoyalFree app is an incredibly cost effective way to advertise to new customers in the local area! We love the community it builds amongst independent businesses which helps us all!
The Beauty Box, Leicester
We had a customer that was going to purchase 2 minikegs, but ended up buying 5 just so they could get their free one using the LoyalFree offer!
Erika Hardy, Head of Marketing
Ruth Skinner from Smörgås Sandwich Bar in Leicester is loving being on LoyalFree. Click ‘Play’ below to see why!
See why Tobi, and The Royal Oak Pub, has loved being on the LoyalFree app
How Many People Are Using LoyalFree?