Join the Incredible LoyalFree Team
Business Development and Marketing Legend – Leicestershire
Full Time – Permanent – With Amazing Progression Opportunities
Base Salary: £18-25k
LoyalFree is an extremely dynamic technology company that is quickly expanding across the UK and becoming the household name as the number 1 app for towns and cities. It has seen unprecedented growth over the last 2 years and won multiple national awards as a result of this.
We are incredibly successful, have an amazing future ahead of us and saw an astronomical growth in revenue of 1,011% in the last 18 months. We are the leaders in our market.
The business operates by forming partnerships with towns and cities. As we expand we are looking for an enthusiastic and over-achieving individual to join the 2 co-founders, who want to make a real impact in their job. We are looking for someone passionate and driven to succeed, with a particular interest in working directly with the public.
The role will be Leicestershire based but with up to 70% travel and flexible working options. Occasional weekend days will be required but overtime will be paid. There is an opportunity for large salary increases as the company grows.
Travel will be to our partnership locations such as: London, Southampton, Scotland, Lake District, Leicestershire and around the UK.
Basically, we are looking for a legend to join LoyalFree.
We Are Looking For
You will be a self-motivated individual who is proactive and thinks on their feet. You will have the confidence to make decisions, the tenacity to question processes and the manner to create great lasting relationships. You’ll need the creativity to think up new ideas and the energy to work in a fast paced environment. You will be confident to manage your own time and travel around the UK.
We want you to be driven, ambitious and turn the role into something that has a massively positive impact on yourself and the success of the unstoppable LoyalFree machine.
– Flexible working (work at home options)
– Training, development and career progression given
– 23 days holiday + bank holidays
– Paid expenses for travel and accommodation outside of the Midlands
– Full UK driving license
– Proactive, enthusiastic attitude. Eager to learn and grow
– Initiative to provide new and innovative ideas
– Excellent communication skills with a wide range of stakeholders
– Confident using computer programs such as Excel, Powerpoint etc
– Passionate, hardworking and determined to succeed both alone or as part of a team
– Degree educated ideally in Business or Marketing
– Photoshop experience
– Digital marketing experience (social media, website design)
What This Job Involves:
LoyalFree App Offers
You’ll be meeting with lots of awesome business owners ranging from the passionate independent boutique shop owner to the area manager of big chains such as Costa, Pizza Express and any place you spot on the high street. Managing new offer acquisition from the businesses across our UK partnerships through a variety of means, including:
– Getting great new offers for the app from conducting face to face business visits
– Getting new offers through other means such as phone calls and emails
– Changing and/or updating offers as per requests from businesses
– Re-engaging existing businesses on the app through visits
– Adding offers to the LoyalFree app through our online system
Adding exciting events on to the app and attending UK wide events to run promotional stalls.
– Actively finding events to add in our UK partnership areas from websites, Facebook and so forth
– Adding events to the LoyalFree app through our online system
– Running promotional stalls at events to get app downloads (e.g. Fresher’s Fairs, Christmas events, Cultural events)
Thinking up fresh ideas for increasing app downloads and improving the Social Media relationships with the businesses on the app.
– Brainstorming, discussing and actioning marketing plans with key stakeholders in partnerships
– Creating custom social media images for businesses to promote their offers
– Thinking up creative ideas for promotional items for the LoyalFree app
– Updating and managing the Instagram story for the company during work hours
– Bringing fresh ideas to the table for app promotions
Other duties relevant to the role.
– Managing the LoyalFree support emails – responding to business queries
– Communicating work progress through company communication platforms such as slack
Please apply by sending a CV and cover letter to [email protected]. If shortlisted you will be invited to interview.
Interviews will be held in Leicester city centre.
In your cover letter please explain why you are attracted to the role and give 3 suggestions of how LoyalFree could increase app users across the UK.
This will definitely help you get the job!
Check Out Our Promotional Video
See The LoyalFree App In Action
What Do the Businesses Say?
We have definitely seen a marked increase in sales across the store since being on the LoyalFree app . In addition being able to check analytics is an added bonus , helping us to create an updated target market for our business!
Helen Tyler, Owner
Tylers Department Store & Cafe
The LoyalFree app is an incredibly cost effective way to advertise to new customers in the local area! We love the community it builds amongst independent businesses which helps us all!
The Beauty Box, Leicester
We had a customer that was going to purchase 2 minikegs, but ended up buying 5 just so they could get their free one using the LoyalFree offer!
Erika Hardy, Head of Marketing
Ruth Skinner from Smörgås Sandwich Bar in Leicester is loving being on LoyalFree. Click ‘Play’ below to see why!
See why Tobi, and The Royal Oak Pub, has loved being on the LoyalFree app
How Many People Are Using LoyalFree?