What do we know about the modern customer?
Customers today have access to an unlimited amount of information online making them less brand loyal in certain industries. But research shows they still actively respond to and desire being valued and rewarded.
A recent study shows that the average person touches their phone 2,617 times a day (dscout research). Connecting with your customer now requires their mobile device to be an integral part of the relationship you forge with them.
Bringing your loyalty programme into the mobile age ensures capturing, and keeping, your best customers.
Let’s take a look at the facts:
- 49% of consumers will gladly switch brands for a coupon
- 64% of retailers with a mobile loyalty rewards program say it has become the best way to retain consumers
- 73% of smartphone users have shown interest in using mobile loyalty programs, and 62% of smartphone users say they’d have a better attitude of a retailer if it offered a digital loyalty program
These powerful figures tell a clear story. In order to attract and maintain the modern customer it will become increasingly important to reward them through their phones.
Barriers to change
So why doesn’t everyone have a mobile loyalty scheme? The belief of certain limiting factors including:
- It will cost a lot of money
- I’ll have to get new tills and computer equipment
- It’s no different to a paper loyalty stamp card
- It will be complicated for the customer
Whilst the above are true in the case of many mobile loyalty scheme providers, there is a simpler way.
LoyalFree. The simple way for independent businesses to reward customers online.
- It won’t cost you the earth. With no sign up costs your scheme can be maintained for just £35 a month
- No new equipment is necessary. We provide you with 2 lanyards for free with unique codes on which users scan from their phone to gain rewards
- Here’s the best bit. Unlike paper systems the app collects information and pulls this into a dashboard for you. Ever wondered what your busiest time is or who your customers are? This information will be available to you along with email addresses allowing you to run future email campaigns if desired
- The customers wins too. Within one simple free phone app they can collect loyalty points and claim rewards all over the country
By now the benefits clearly outweigh the costs. But there’s more. In addition to the great benefits listed you will also:
- Be helping the environment by reducing the use of paper loyalty schemes
- Benefit from free organic marketing through social media
- Be searchable on the mobile phone app to help new customers find you
- Receive free marketing materials to get customers interested and brighten up the surroundings
- Have full access to tailor your deals and the option to opt out of LoyalFree if it’s not working for you
Interested? We thought you might be. Get in touch to find out more.
Heard enough? If you’re ready to join simply visit our sign up page and set your loyalty scheme up in just 2 minutes.Posted on